Tuesday, February 03, 2009

A lousy beginning


My recent Chinese New Year Celebration at my hometown, pretty much sucks! My parents were fighting over silly matters and my mum wanted to killed herself, so I slapped her (i know it's wrong to do that!) to clear her crazy actions. She was crying and screaming like a little infant and pouring out her bitterness toward my father. What a great way to have a family re-union huh...... crap! 
I know life isn't always candy in the sky, most of the time are struggles, sadness, pain and hurting one another. Just few days ago, I realize that one of my best friend is going to move away to another city, and I am going to miss her so much. 
I am ready to move on and get on with my life, regardless of the difficult peoples around me, parents, church (drives me crazy!), my mental sick brother, works......! 
I need a change and re-focus some of the area of my life, I need to enjoy my life as much as having it and living it. 

 

No comments: