Friday, May 19, 2006

Books that talks....

I discover something new with my Adobe Reader software today (maybe most of the people already knew about it).
This software can read out my favorite novel, poems, short stories and nearly everything!
(I love that!)
So, I started to hunt for E-books that I dearly in love, have the computer(whoever was the narrator) read out loud!
(sure it's a fun way to discover literature, YEAH! :)
Now I can read a book while working with my computer.
People like me generally can't keep his mind still with just doing one single task, I prefer multiple tasks in one go. (a freaking working machine, that's what!) ^@^
Thanks for whoever has the ideas to install "human mouth" in a book!

4 comments:

Felix Chai said...

Well, here is a link where you could download tons of E-book in pdf format. (Only can be read by using Adobe Reader)
http://www.planetpdf.com/free_pdf_ebooks.asp?CurrentPage=1

And here is the link for downloading Adobe Reader if you don't have one.
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

After you setup everything, open an e-book and press "view" from the top bar, look for "read out loud", then the computer start reading your books! It's cool huh! Try it, you love it too!^@^

Wiebke said...

=o) hey felix!

i love human read audio books bether.... like those from librivox.org but its nice to listen to literature. =o)))

Felix Chai said...

You're right wiebke, what computer lack of it's the human rich emotions & expressions!
Thanks for the links! I love the links!^@^

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»