Friday, September 22, 2006

Chasing the sky....

It was nostalgia, my childhood, a field filled with green green grass.....
I was ten years old where I would spent most of my free time, in a small hill near the town. My young nieces would followed me climbing up the hill, and with card board boxes in our hands.
Right up there on the hill, we can see the whole town underneath our feet, the sky meets the ground of the earth, we were like king and queen, ruled over all the land. (I am the king of the earth!)

I flatten the card board boxes and place it on the tip of the hill, we sat on it, and rode it down the hill. Woooooosh......everything in our eyes seems blurry, we were flying above the green green grass, and winds carried us down the foothill. Muddy spots were visible on our skin and clothings, we were laughing at each other, it was pure joy & fun......
When we were tired, we rested our head on a rock & lying on the grass, the heart beat of the earth was pumping......dream away, chasing the sky right above us!


No comments: