Thursday, January 25, 2007

A picture worth a thousand word......

Lonely planet

Plentiful

Under construction

Bloody 911

Perfect Elegance

I love the saying of "A picture worth a thousand word....". Everytime I gaze upon these picture, it remind me so much about the stories, happening in my mother earth, my ground, my roots, my history.
Didn't we sometime longs to change the way things happen, bend the events in another direction, but life is unfair to us...don't you think! We have to accept the way things turn up, we have to embrace the reality of the events, even though the truth seems to haunt us. (huh.....)
I always desired to pray for the world, begging God to move our mother earth, to change people, to heal the broken soul, to drive out the bloody war from our history, I just pray and pray and pray...... God, saves us!

2 comments:

Erik said...

You have a very interesting style. I enjoyed viewing your work. How long have you been doing digital darkroom work?

Felix Chai said...

just started recently...first I was editing wedding shots from the studio, got bored with those stuff, always focus on how slim they look, how white their skin tone is....AH! Gross me out! So I decided to resemblance some of my work, I'm a naturalist....(sound like nudist! Tee hee hee....)
Thanks for comments!

With love,
Felix