Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hidden Story......

Cowboy

The People

Street

A dog's life

Sometime when we're looking at a photo, or a picture...... what is it that capture our eyes? The object? Expression? Colour?
Do we realized that even though a photo was taken beautifully, but the story might haunt us.... it was beauty capture in deep suffering, and we called that Arts!

Can we enjoy Arts whilst looking at cold body in the war being taken beautifully by camera man?
How can we respond in staring at these picture?
What do we really care? The arts? Or the objects?
Do we want to know the hidden story?
Can we still appreciate it after we find out?
Sometime I like to think that, a bunch of dead body being decorated in an artful manner, are we still able to claim it as a piece of Arts?
Is it human that we see, or the beauty in Arts?
Is it a shame, or just merely being artistic?

I'm sadden by the thoughts of this......

2 comments:

Shirley Șerban said...

Hey Felix,
I really like the pic of 'The People'. Makes me wonder what the girl is thinking. How did you make / get these??

Felix Chai said...

I copy from Microsoft Clipart and combine it using photoshop to give it an artistic touch! (Felix's touch....) Ha....I was depress with arts when I have those thoughts in my mind!

Glad to know you enjoy these picture!