Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Keeping me alive......


Today, was one of those day, feeling rather numb, bored, not mobilise to do anything at all.
So, I guess I'm just surfing around in the net, reading blog posted by my friend....these people in blogger that I barely know or met.
This internet it's a strange kind of connection, that connected us together in ways that are beyond words......sometime I stepped into a blog, I just knew it in instant that this blogger would be my friend, whom I can connect and share; but of course most of the time I just "touch and go", not impress with the blogger at all.
I always thought that I have to do something to impress somebody, trying to be cool, funny, being the kind of person that people like.....but the truth is......we only have ourselves to offer, the rest doesn't impress people! (Not a bit!....)
Soooooo......what am I trying to say? (Climax speech....) What's keeping me alive? (beside oxygen) Is it God? Is it something I fancy? Is it my family or my girl friend? (Don't think so....) I guess while thinking about this, it probably keeps me alive for sometime...... (whilst tickling my brain!)
Life is strange, who can fathom its meaning?.... Who can define what's life? While you thinking about it, I'm gonna take a nap!.....zzzzzzz

No comments: