Friday, April 25, 2008

My Hong Kong Visitor - Michael Leung

His full name is Michael Leung Chin Ho

Having local dishes at a restaurant

Visiting Muzium Sabah

Taking a shot in front of a giant basket

On April 5th, I picked up my old friend from HK at the KKIA (Kota Kinabalu International Airport), I was a bit late due to a party at a friend's house, and I was the game master of the boys party. I arrive there catching up with my breaths, notice that there was a handicapped shorty sitting in the waiting chair wondering, then he turned and saw me, he immediately throw his arms around me and give me a hugs and crying. (OK! I haven't seen him for like 7 years ago!!)

He stay with me for about two weeks, wherever I'll go he would follow. So I arrange a few places to visit, we go up to Mount Kinabalu foot hill, soaking in Poring Hot Spring located near Ranau. We also visited Muzium Sabah for Borneo history and background of our rich inheritance. Then I took him for some local food tasting, shopping for souvenirs, KK city sight seeing, not much to do really with his handicapped, and I don't own a car. (Travel by bus or by foot!)

For the whole two weeks he always talking about the MV Doulos ship, about the people he met on board and their stories. To be honest I'm not really into talking about the ship, it's always the "good old time" speech that makes me feeling annoy. (Stop talking about the ship already!!) Those who in touch with the ship, they always talk about the crews and their latest update, and I don't really care about that. (Plus I have no idea who are they in his story!)

Anyway, the last few days I was getting a bit antsy and tired of having company all the time wherever I'll go. (It's like a shadow following you 24/7!!) I shouldn't have said this, but that really what I felt and it drives me crazy!! Well, he's gone now and I glad to have the space again for myself!! Oh wow!......


No comments: