Thursday, April 03, 2008

Superheroes Party....

"Superheroes" Birthday Party Invitation Card (It's my design)

I love party! (Who wouldn't!?) I also love giving party and being the mastermind (some called it party planner). I got this invitation to plan a birthday party for my friend's boy, named Matthew Moy. So I thought of some boyish theme, such as Transformer (Robots), Spaceship, Seaworld, Superheroes, Animal Kingdom, Pirates of the carribeans...... the list could go on. The boy picked the Superheroes, and I asked him what was his superpowers? He told me his superpower was PIANO MAN!! (Ha ha ha...that's cute!)
So we got a theme, and I need activities, costume, games, decorations, blah blah blah...... food will be catered, so I can ignore that part.
Really looking forward for the party and we'll see how it goes!!
(I will be called "FELIX THE CAT"!! MEOW!! Watch out my "scratch"!)

No comments: