Friday, March 24, 2006

BBQ on Stove Top


I love Monday! It was my off day and I can go out for fresh air! So I went shopping in the town to catch the breaths! (Huh......) On my way to the shopping mall, I passed by the two dollar shop which offered lots of cheap stuff from China; cookware, pottery, stationary, make-up, toys, artificial flowers, bags, electronics, lamps, tables, exercise equipment, clocks and etc. (It is a paradise for people like me who survive under tight budget!) So, I walked into the shop to browse through every section. As I come to the cookware section, I found this amazing BBQ pan on stove top, I thought it was a joke! But the picture on the box shown you can cooked meat, green pepper, onions on the pan, I didn't know such things actually exist! (Wow, I love BBQ and I can make them on my stove top, what a great news!) So, without hesitation I brought the BBQ pan and get a packet of sausages to try on this new things I got. I heat up the pan on my stove top, brush some oils on it, place the sausage gently on top the pan, and the things really did BBQ my sausages. Man, it really taste like the real roasted sausages on charcoal! Next time I would have Korean BBQ at my own kitchen, another recipes to add in my menu...hooray!

1 comment:

Felix Chai said...

It's quite handy and i really love it! Yay, I miss the "german things" you share on blogger, I love stuff! Share funny things you find in line-up huh?...*@*