Friday, March 24, 2006

Moving Shelter....

Finally, I got my own place to called home! Yeah! So if you ever drop by this part of the world in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia; let me know and I got a guest room for you to hit the sack! (Cool huh....of course reservation required! Haha^@^) Anyway, so moving shelter will always comes with loads of things to sort, to throw, to pack, to carry, to replace....blah blah blah. It was scary when I first step into my new house, it had been six month not occupy by any human being, (I don't know about other "being"!) and the place it's in a mess and full of dust. So I picked up the bloom to start sweeping the place, and my nose was bleeding and my asthma attacked! (Horror!) +.+ I measure the dusts, it was at least 5cm heights, good grief! (Well, I manage to clean-up the place after a long battle in dust and dirt! My very own "Third world war"!) When the night came, I carry all my stuff from the old apartment to the new apartment at 4th Floor, no elevator, another blow! (I was regretted to move for a split seconds, then I shake my head to clear the "give up" thoughts!) After the moving, I need to take out my stuff to place in the new apartment, redecorate and make myself a mighty delicious dinner. (That's a lie, I slept and left everything in the living room in a mess! I am glad it's done!)
Last week, David Underwood my old MV Doulos friend came for a visit from Croatia, and I invited him to stay with me in my new place, it was a cool week! We went to Ranau for Hot Bath (No nudity! It's not like those in Japan!), swimming, chit chat about our time on MV Doulos and gossips about peoples that have left the ship. (So many of them have got married and some even have childrens!)
I guess life has been good so far for this chapter now......

1 comment:

Felix Chai said...

Wow, do I know your SP? glad to know you gave me permission to gossips! Ha....