Thursday, November 16, 2006

My childish masterpiece.....

Today was a funny day......I thought of drawing something childish, a bugs or something, using four simple colors. Yellow, dark green, orange and dark brown.
Do you know what it is? I have absolutely no idea, I place the highlight green dot all over the place, and join the line together to form something, and then I color all the empty boxes with four color, and this is the result. If you got the time, do give it a try with a blank paper, it's quite fun really! Try using crayon to create the rough effects, like a kid's drawing or something......
Life is good as always, be creative!

2 comments:

iEn said...

papa... im... sad :(

Felix Chai said...

Poor thing...come come, give u a big teddy hugs! Let the tears flow...it's best not to keep our sadness inside!

With love,
Felix