Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Zzzzz.......

Ever wonder how we looks like when sleep at night? I find it interesting to know, so I snapped myself when I'm sleeping! (and my little brother too...third shot!) Haha......
I wish I could sleep so peacefully! (Ooops! Sound like R.I.P)
Well, most of my night I couldn't sleep well, my back pain is a torture every night. (I need to switch my side almost every half an hour.)
Did you have amazing dreams at night? I never recall what I dream at night, everytime I'm in the middle of a sweet dream, someone always have to wake me up, and my sweet dream would go "Pop"! Can't remember a single thing!
Well, wish you a restful sleep and overflow with sweet dreams!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must admit that I dream a lot!
Espo. over the last couple of weeks...
Last night I dreamt some people were chasing me... actually not just me, but a whole group of people... tons of kids!
Anyways... and then... my alarm clock went off!!!

Felix Chai said...

Wow...what a scene! Do you know why they are chasing you? Have you've been naughty lately? (Tee hee hee....)

Lol,
Felix