Friday, November 17, 2006

Ush ush......


As I was using my brain today(finally!), it's stuck on my head that most people just rush about in their daily life; without taking much notice of the nature, animal, color, structure, sound, movement......right around them, the list could goes on.
I take a walk to my work place everyday; often a time I would stop here and there, to touch a leave, smell a fresh flower, pat a doggie, amazed by the magnificence of clouds 'transformation, it's free "3D movies" if you ask me!
Sometime I see the kids playing at their backyard, chasing and laughing, I stop and thought about how wonderful and simple life is. They smile, cheers, without a single worries of what the day might bring.
What a joy to acknowledge that we can have fun too in our daily life, if we just learn from the little one.
If you are like me, I tap on the street, dance my way towards the day, making melody that only I can understand. I don't cares if people thinks I'm a weirdo!! Everyone got their own quirky side for cry out loud.

I guess what I wanted to say here is,
while you're in a middle of a "rush",
let the nature "brush",
then your worries be "flush",
in a state of "hush"
......ush ush.....
Good day by the way! Arts of life......

No comments: