Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A day dreamer....

Looking upward....

Today she is visiting
I was expecting
She came upon me with
her heats
her warmness
her temper

She brighten up my soul
Awaken my spirit
She brought the very light
upon this world
of nature
of living
of love

She opened up my vision
Illuminate the living things
She carried her tears
to blend with
the air
the sky
the cloud

Rainbow was ensemble
With the drizzle
Her love for me
Sung in a lovely tune

I put up my smile
and she smile back......
Written by Felix Chai 25th July 2006

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

no shining.. anymore :(

Felix Chai said...

It's night wah! She gonna come up again tomorrow! Cheers dear!

With love,
Arts of life

iEn said...

uwaaa.. papaa! i want kuih bulan satuu... :D

iEn said...

have good dinner.. muachxx muachxx :*

Felix Chai said...

Very manja o, u feeling better already? A big hug hug from papa bah!

With huggies,
Arts of life