Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Laugh at the mirror....

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Hanging on a thread of string......

My childhood eyes
Full of wonders and fantasy
With curiosity
I carried a small bench
With my bared feet standing on it
Trying to reached the mirror hanging on the wall
In my little mind
I discovered......

I would smiled and
The mirror smiled at me

I would wave my hand and
The mirror wave at me

I would make funny faces and
The mirror copied exactly what I did

I would jumped and hopped
Funny how the man in the mirror would do the same

I tried to poke my finger through it and
The mirror poke his finger on mine

Then I laugh at the mirror so hard
He looks just like me too
I was wondering how he ever get in there......
Written by Felix Chai 11th July 2006

6 comments:

iEn said...

hi bro.. thx for coming :D

Felix Chai said...

Thanks for coming too! IEN! ^@^

iEn said...

looll! i like that picture in a mirror.. hehe! nice poem ! good writer :D

Felix Chai said...

Still a kid on the inside! Aren't we!?
I always love being a little kiddie, no limit in discovery! NOt like adult, this cannot that cannot! Yiiii...... so many do and don'ts! Oh! Have a great day! IEN
^@^ Smile

iEn said...

hey bro.. happy saturday ! :D

Felix Chai said...

u too ^@^