Friday, July 07, 2006

Leave me alone....


"Leave me alone", I shouted.
I ran and ran and ran......

Quiet, eerie, windy
At this corner of mine
The devil came and visit me

I was speechless
What is left to say
The feeling of abandonment
The million of comment
I can't stand it
No more......
I can't......

Ray of dim light
Color my night
The greyness of sight
It seems that nothing could be right

Feeling of sadness
Crawling into my soul
Like the cruel beast
Sucking my blood,
my flesh, my bones
Vulnerable like the dead pond
Completely dried.....
Poems by Felix Chai 7th July 2006

3 comments:

JC together said...

i love thats photos of a boy...
feel so lonely....


jenny

Felix Chai said...

My inner child reflects in that photo, but thanks God I don't feel like that anymore! Yay!^@^

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»