Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fly me to the sky......

Have you tried a look out from the airplane window?
You can see beyond the reach of clouds, pouring out all over the sky, in million of layers. I always enjoy sitting next to the window, where I can have the best views of the sky, the light, the awesome creation of God! I love to imagined myself, flying unattached on the sky, freestyle, make joy with the air of winds, that carried me up and above......next time when you booked a flight, make sure you asked for a window seat! (You will love the look out!) Have abundance of joy today!

10 comments:

iEn said...

wooooww.. i luv picture number 3 tuu.. waaaa.. waaa..

Felix Chai said...

Hey! my favourite too! I love purple black thingy!

evenstar said...

Hello felixchai

I agree with you. ALWAYS ride in the window seat. Be a bird among the million layers of creation.

Thank you for such kind comments on my blog. I think we see with similar eyes - I love your work too.

Blessings
evenstar

Felix Chai said...

Thks Evenstar, I believe we can fly!....

Love,
Arts of life

iEn said...

felix!! bring me there laaa.. hurry hurry.. jom kita naik Air Asia.. hehe!

Super Jaca said...

Legal seu blog.
Bahia -Brasil
www.superjaca.blogspot.com

Felix Chai said...

Hey Jaca,
Thanks for visiting! Your blogs is great! Have a beautiful day!


With much appreciate,
Arts of life

Felix Chai said...

Ien dear, You pay or i pay? No holiday lah, tinggal dua hari aje! ...ummmm...

Cheeky,
Arts of life

iEn said...

muahaahah!!! are u sure no holiday ??? issk3.. cuti sekolah sudah dekat looh..

Felix Chai said...

I took a long holiday in January climbing the Mt Kinabalu! Really tiresome week but fun! U buat apa during holiday?