Friday, August 04, 2006

Nightmare....


Last night, I slept late...
only manage to close my eyes
about 1pm after midnight
Was there dreams

Going on my minds

I can't remember a thing

really...


I reckon is one of those day

Woke up with self-pity

Filled with humility

Total disoriented...

What on earth was I doing here

Why couldn't I just died flat in my dreams

To hid the facts from the early sun...


But it's part of life...

I told myself

It's scribble on my head

That it wasn't so bad

Things would happened

No matter how it is conducted

It's human

It's what I have to walked upon

After being squeeze out
from my mom's vagina
Involuntarily

I finally dropped on my knees
Realized my life

is a total screw-up
I needed a lift-up
So I pray this morning,

"Lord, deliver me!"

"Lord, help me out!"

"Lord, get me out of my freaking life!"

"......"


And deepest of me

Knew exactly
I needed that outburst
To prevent the craziness

To ruled over me


And He knew that too......
Written by Felix Chai 4th August 2006

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olá voltei!!!

Felix Chai said...

Dearest Vacoelho,
Thanks for visiting! Have a good day!


Best regards,
Arts of life

iEn said...

uwaa papaaa.. i want da teddy bearr!! uwaa uwaaa!! :((((((

evenstar said...

and don't we all have days like that
no reason
out of the blue
into a deeper blue.
Exhale...
Rise...
follow those fleeting bubbles
back to the surface and
float there in the light
...feel right

Cláudia said...

Just visiting. Have a nice day. Kisses from Portugal. Visit us too.

Felix Chai said...

Evenstar,
I love your saying! Thanks for that words!

Honor,
Arts of life

Felix Chai said...

Hi Ien baby,
Here is your teddy bear! NOW U SEE, NOW U DON"T ! haha.....


Cheeky,
Arts of life