Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ouch! Sore eyes!

What do you know! I was having this sore eyes, after swimming in my apartment's swimming pool. My eyes were red color, so itchy, I felt like pulling out my eyes! I visited the doctor, and he said I shouldn't touch my eyes and touch other stuff, because I might spread the disease to other peoples. (Ooh...I'm dangerous!) So, I was force to wear my sunglasses even during the night time! Life could be nice if I don't have to work, but there were works piled up on my desk, so I'm back in the office for "torture"! (I never realize wearing a sunglasses to work is such a pain in my ass!) Hope I might get better soon!

3 comments:

iEn said...

papa! what's wrong with ur eyeesss.. :O

Felix Chai said...

Kena virus mata merah! So gatal you know! How's your holiday? Balik school yet?
SMile yay! Papa sayang

iEn said...

my holiday.. uwaaa! too bad! life is terrible.. :(