Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Protest...


I can't stand watching people looking sulky, looking quiet, alone in the corner, where everyone else is having fun.
I hate it when the rich people talk so loud and laughing so hysterically, where the poor people are mourning in hunger.
I reject having any connection with people that accept bribes, they are sick and dishonest.
I angry at wars where kids are killed, without homes, without a shelter.
I insult people with big mouth, but never get any works done.
I against abortion, how could they destroy such tiny foetus breathing inside their wombs.
I accuse the decision-maker, for their injustice, stupidity, deceiving monster.
I dislike favouritism, who are they to point their fat nose on the air like that.
......
Protest! Protest! Protest! (I must say peoples are ugly at times!)

3 comments:

Felix Chai said...

Anger......

Protesting,
Arts of life

Anonymous said...

hi papa.. how are aa.. sorry.. delete my blogspot.. :(

Felix Chai said...

Aiyo Ien,
Sayang eh...I enter your site and it's blank! Why oh why, my precious?...:(


With melted heart,
Arts of life