Saturday, April 22, 2006

Lunch Terror!

Every friday morning there is a gathering for Golden Age group, and usual lunch is provided for everyone and someone invited me to join their lunch in the room. When I step into the room, I saw there were a few big round plate with some skin thingy on top of it with dark brownish color, I was wondering what's that? And I spoon it on my plate and take a bite, it was interesting taste and texture to it, and I asked the one whom invited me what was it. She told me that it was Pig head's skin cooked in Soya Sauce! WHAT!? I just ate a pig head's skin and it is now swimming in my stomach! (Yiiii........) You know sometime in mission field you need to just eat something you never seen in your life, and it's an awful feeling try to swallow it down your throat! (I learn not to asked what was I eating when I was on the field. Oh! I should remind myself everytime I have my friday lunch!)

1 comment:

Felix Chai said...

Not really, it's a bit soft and chewy, feels like eating a rubber thingy! (How to describe!?) It gross me out when I find out it's skin! Good grief! ^@^