Friday, April 07, 2006

Old-fashion Worship

Two days ago, I was just surfing for some free Christian Music on the net, and I can't quite remember how I got into this website - The Secret Place Ministries. This site offers free worship songs for download and sampling, I love free stuff! (Who's not?) I enjoyed the simple words and arrangement of songs, funny to mention that it's pretty hard to find quiet & peaceful worship songs now a day. (Sound like the world we live in, doesn't it!) Most of the worship songs in the market today, it's just rock, fast tempo, upbeat songs; I do like them, but for my preferences I rather have quiet worship that enables me to be still in the presence of the Lord. (I guess I'm old-fashion......maybe I should grow a beard?)
Check out the sites below if you're old-fashion like me!
http://www.secretplaceministries.org/pages/music.html

No comments: