Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Overload.....oops!

I was searching for "Overload" with googles search engine, and this photo pops in my computer. Oh my! What an interesting sight! (The more I look into it I saw myself in it!) I discover something important...
"Don't take on the burdens that are way beyond what we can bear, or else we'll be furious and carry unnecessary baggages upon ourselves!"

Well, right now I was feeling like being stretch with heavy loads and hanging on the air. I guess it's time to unload some and cast it upon the Lord whom embraced me when I need Him the most. Thanks God for reminding me! ^@^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»