Wednesday, April 26, 2006

New lesson learnt after depression...

God really have His own way of dealing with people like me, He allowed people that I hate the most working with me in the same office. They are giving me hard time, making me blow-up, drives me up the wall with their horrible & ridiculous comments. Many a time I felt like getting a gun & shoot this people down, yiiiiiiiiii......good grief! (O Lord, forgive me!)
Well, after much prayers, devotions & reading some good Christian books, God slowly showing me that I could handle the situation if I let Him take control.

God's deliverance does not come from trouble, but in trouble. He offers victoriuos living, not whimpering back door escapism. ~Dr Crossip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»