Friday, April 28, 2006

Ropes Trick

I was playing with ropes today, learning to tie some knots that I learnt on board the Doulos. Why not make it into a creative arts? So I got my blue mugs & tea spoon out of the shelve.

Firstly, I tie the mug's holder or the mug-ear with ropes & stick it with glues, (it's good for protecting your hand when having hot tea!) then I make a swirl shape motive & paste it on the side.
Next, I get the tea spoon and tie some ropes on the tip and put some glue to secure it.
Lastly, I make a big swirl on my desk and stick some paper-selotape at the back to secure it (that would be the coaster!).
There, my own custom make "Ropes' motive" tea set! (Oh! Got to have my peppermint tea now!)
Try it yourself, it's really fun and easy to make!

2 comments:

Felix Chai said...

Thanks...

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»